1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up.
Coffee mug half full of coffee that Ray and Gene gave me over 14 years ago.
Desk lamp with curly bulb that I got at the Johnson Family White Elephant Christmas.
ADP COBRA Services letter that serves no purpose as I was not insured by my previous employer.
Small British flag
Old dead cell phone.
2. How do you style your hair?
2.5 to 3 inches. Washed or whetted everyday, lest I remain "Thistle Top" AKA "Bed Head".
3. What are you wearing now?
4. What's your occupation?
Unemployed [Customer Service Representative / Office manager]
5. What do you hear right now?
Tinnitus and rain.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What is/was for dinner?
8. What did you do today?
Took an online test for employment. Searched for other employment opportunities. Checked out for reservations for Cannon Beach with my Beautiful Wife.
9. Dog person or cat person?
Cat. Many years ago Juli invited me to visit a cat that needed a new home. I said I would only look, but ended up bringing home Edward Scissorpaws. A few Years Later I rescued a mistakenly abandoned, nearly feral, Apie. Her adoptive owners were moving out of state. She escaped at the last minute and they could not wait. As she was not fully adopted by them yet, they were trying, then it was a simple thing for me to adopt her.
They, and Juli's cat Saavik, has long passed. We have two others now, River and Kaylee.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
At 12 years old I started to include my middle name to all my official documentation. My middle name comes from a long line of family members with that middle name.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
I renewed LJ
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Juli wants to go to Scotland so I include that. I'd like to see New Zealand.
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Sill married and in love.
14. Favorite book?
Too many to choose!
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Weather Permitting, a Volksmarch.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
17. How are you?
I am fine.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
More Job Hunting.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
The next minute.